- Reddit v. Fashion
- A compendium of images from /r/malefashionadvice, a forum where badly dressed men gather to positively critique each others’ poor fashion choices.
Excavating the best active websites from the early graphical internet.
- The legendary Space Jam is present and correct, but Berkshire Hathaway is probably the best example–bang up to date content wrapped in a design dating to 1996.
- Guardian-style comment generator
Why are the cis-sexual backlash movement intent on opressing my right to fair-trade cocoa?
Twitter constrains users to tweets of 140 characters or less, encouraging concise, frequent updates and interactions. Monolyth takes these principles and flips them on their head. Each person may create a single post, their Monolyth, of exactly 140,000 characters in length.
- Not, sadly, a real thing.
- By The Way, In Conversation with Jeff Garlin
- Wonderful stuff, as you’d expect. The podcast guests so far: Larry David, Lena Dunham, Jeff Tweedy and JJ Abrams.
- The babies who nap in sub-zero temperatures
- I plan to adopt the motto of these hardy Nordic infants: Det finns inget dåligt väder, bara dåliga kläder!