- Where and When Did the Symbols ‘+’ and ‘-‘ Originate?
There be other 2 signes in often use of which the first is made thus + and betokeneth more: the other is thus made - and betokeneth lesse.
- The Real Weird Twitter Is Espionage Twitter
GooGuns posts nothing but strings of letters and numbers, like b39e65fa00000000 in intervals of about five minutes on average. The string of characters always ends with zeroes, occasionally with the location service turned on, so you can see that 554705fa00000000 was allegedly tweeted from the “Region of Khabarovsk.” This has been going on all day and all night, for years, with more than 318,000 tweets posted since 2009.
A numbers station on Twitter!
- The Magic Catalog of Project Gutenberg E-Books
- Gutenburg ebooks, listed in an ebook.
- Ebook Index of Free Ebooks for the Kindle
- More ebooks, listed in an ebook.
- Dan Harmon and life after ‘Community’
Thirty-six hours on the road–and in the bar–with exiled TV genius Dan Harmon.
Hear also: the Harmontown podcast.
- Our Incredible Journey
- Phil Gyford’s depressing catalogue of acquihires and subsequent sunsettings. The fact that I’m capable of typing acquihires and sunsettings without throwing up is a bad sign, I think.