- Every Human in Star Wars is Really a Humanoid Bee
Here is my modest theory: the GFFA’s ‘humans’ are in fact sentient hive insects, organized around a single queen, a handful of fertile males, and a horde of infertile female soldiers.
Wonderful (though I wish Gladstone had left the last paragraph as an exercise for the reader).
- MINI JAMBOX
- My first gadget purchase of 2014.
- Birmingham is first stop for Bill Drummond on 12-year world tour
Artist, musician and former KLF frontman Bill Drummond is embarking on a world tour of art, lectures and cake baking. Here he writes about his mission which begins in Birmingham this week.
As you might expect, Mr. Drummond arrived in Birmingham paddling a raft made out of a bed, covered in pots of daffs:
- Teacher in Colombia investigated by police after confiscating World Cup stickers from kids to fill his own Panini album
- Jackmaster: Made in Glasgow
Jackmaster celebrates the best of Glasgow’s unique dance and electronic music scene.