- Ask Ayn
In 1980, two years before her death, Ayn Rand was offered a short column in “Parade.” Here are some excerpts.
- Guardian ordered to destroy bourgeois lifestyle articles
THE Guardian has destroyed nauseatingly middle-class articles about garden furniture and teenagers failing to get a place at Oxford.
- We are TukTuk
- ‘Bespoke’ shirts online - measure an existing shirt, lots of customisation options, made in Sri Lanka.
- Utterly lovely raincoats from Sweden.
- Get to Know the Goodness That is Levi’s Made & Crafted
- An (advertorial) interview with LM&C head designer Miles Johnson.
- Dark Patterns: inside the interfaces designed to trick you
A Dark Pattern is a type of user interface that appears to have been carefully crafted to trick users into doing things, such as buying insurance with their purchase or signing up for recurring bills.
- Hard Evidence: how biased is the BBC?
Conservative politicians were featured more than 50% more often than Labour ones (24 vs 15) across the two time periods on the BBC News at Six. So the evidence is clear that BBC does not lean to the left it actually provides more space for Conservative voices.